- ✅ AGGRESSIVELY SHARP: Vasgor Bushcraft auger drill is professionally milled to bore the perfect hole. Razor sharp 1" steel drill bit drives through the hardest of woods with ease. Cuts an impressive 9" deep hole without crushing your knuckles.
- ✅ HEAVY DUTY STEEL. Made of hardened oxidized steel with a rustic, rugged matte finish. Professionally hand welded auger bit is made to last. This Bushcraft tool is the perfect tool for any outdoorsman, bushcraft woodsman or handyman.
- ✅ PERFECT SIZE. Bushcraft drill is compact enough for any pack and gets the job done! EYE DIAMETER= 1.1" and EYE LENGTH= 1.5" Fits larger sticks for greater torque & easier drilling! TOTAL LENGTH= 10" & CUTTING DIAMETER= 1"
- ✅ MULTIPLE PURPOSE. Great for shelter building, home projects, creating cabin dowel holes and making furniture, saw horses, Swedish rocket stoves and wooden mallets.
- ✅ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Vasgor Bushcraft auger come with a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked. If you are not fully-satisfied with your purchase, we will give you your money back! Click " Add to Cart" and "Buy now".
High-quality Scotch Eyed Auger by Bushcraft Survival is professionally milled and welded. It has a rustic, rugged matte finish that is heat-treated so it's as tough as nails. It's compact and cuts the perfect hole by drilling through the hardest of woods with ease (green or dry). It is the perfect addition to your Bushcraft Gear & Tools.
Heavy Duty Hardened Steel with Rustic, Matte Oxidized Finish
Aggressively Sharp Screw to Get the Job Done
Drills Long & Deep Holes for Camping and Survival Shelter Building
Longer Shaft Protects Your Fingers and Knuckles
Larger Eye Diameter & Longer Eye Length for More Torque and Easier Drilling
Strong, Straight Clean Professional Weld
Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
Cutting diameter = 1"
Cutting depth = 9"
Auger total length = 10"
Auger cutting length = 6"
Shaft/shank length = 3"
Eye inner diameter = 1.1"
Eye length = 1.5"
Auger weight = 0.9lbs
BUILD ENDLESS ITEMS
Numerous Home Projects
Cabin Dowel Holes
Swedish Rocket Stoves